At this downtown location since Aug 2013. Offers different styles of vegan hot dogs. Choose your toppings from its condiment bar. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out only
59 N Orange Ave (downtown)
Orlando, Florida 32801
404-844-9422

Tue-Sat 9:00pm-3:00am

First Review by charlielass
clove3950
clove3950

Decent, but was expecting better.

Posted on 10 / 24 / 2015

Not the best vegan hot dog I've had. Honestly, I was a bit disappointed.

Rachel56
Rachel56

Hot Dog bliss

Posted on 08 / 24 / 2015

Ok "bliss" and "hot dog" are an odd combination, but I love finding this cart around town. Last year's Fringe festival had rotating 'guest' restaurants, and several of them were vegan. The hot dog cart made a second appearance, when another vendor cancelled at the last minute. I was sooo happy. I rarely ate hot dogs before I became vegan, but now they're one of my favorite guilty pleasures. Many topping choices, some wonderful, some weird.

Pros: yummy , lots of topping choices , inexpensive
Cons: none...vegan hot dogs, people!
Flashsthilaire
Flashsthilaire

amazing

Posted on 04 / 08 / 2014

Nothing like a vegan hot dog after partying hard!

It all Started with Aaron Santiago for over 10 years but now is a different owner but cool owner too!

charlielass
charlielass

Amazing

Posted on 12 / 10 / 2013

I've eaten at this particular cart on a few occasions definitely need to eat there more. He was at the walk for farm animals and at vegfest this year.

Pros: Those who run the cart are very friendly, great food
Cons: NONE!

Dear Owner and Manager of The Vegan Hot Dog Cart: