The Vegan Deli - Food Stall

Weekly market stall operated by Kaiaroha Tree Nut Cheese company. Sells savory canapé, sweet treats, and raw vegan nut cheese. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Western, Fast food, Take-out only
545 Parnell Rd (Parnell Farmers Market)
Auckland, New Zealand

MeiLi
  • herbivore

My happy place

Posted on 04 / 16 / 2016

I can pretty much recommend everything on the menu. So many yummy treats both savoury and sweet. My only wish is that they would start a cafe somewhere so they could serve hot food and salads etc. Friendly, helpful staff. Keep up the great work.

Pros: wonderful people, delicious savoury and sweet treats, good variety
Cons: no tables, only once a week, a little bit pricey
Hakan
Hakan

Working for the vegan cause

Posted on 07 / 10 / 2015

Most stores work for profit mainly. This one is different. The vegan deli truly stands out, everything on the store is frickng delicious and cooked with love. It's the food that loves you back.

Plantpower
Plantpower

Amazing food

Posted on 02 / 26 / 2015

I tried to sample as much as I could from the vegan deli and it was all yum! They had a lot of vegan versions of usually non-vegan foods, such as Quiche, brownie. savoury pastries, cannelloni... So probably good for the non-vegans that they can who want something familiar.

msblack
msblack

Cheese cheese cheese

Posted on 01 / 17 / 2015

I thought I would never find a vegan cheese that I'd like - the Vegan Deli has proved me wrong. The Brazil Nut cheese is my favourite at the moment, but that tends to change every month or so. Great for spreading on crackers, chopping up in salads, layering in a sandwich or just eating straight from the package. Yum yum yum.

The Vegan Deli also has sweet and savoury treats - my favourites are the sausage rolls and the russian fudge. The Deli is available at various farmers markets in the greater Auckland area. Best to check the facebook page for up to date location details. facebook.com/thevegandeli

Pros: Best vegan cheese, Lovely staff, Sausage rolls
Cons: Not available everyday!
Aimz2kill
Aimz2kill

Amazing food!

Posted on 11 / 07 / 2014

Such a nice treat to have a bakery-style savoury that is delicious and low in saturated fat. The brownies may be some of the best I have ever tasted!

Pros: Great brownies

Dear Owner and Manager of The Vegan Deli - Food Stall: