Vegan food counter inside the River Market starting May 2014. Shared seating inside the market. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Organic, Western, Take-out, Catering
400 President Clinton Ave (River Market)
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
501-838-3634

Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm

First Review by Vegan Vagabond
beetsrock
beetsrock

Vegan Lunch to Go

Posted on 01 / 21 / 2015

I purposefully visited this food stall because of its vegan listing. I was running to the airport and took a chickpea salad sandwich and sweet potato fries with me -- it was a generous serving and all was delicious. The owner was there and was super-enthusiastic about the potential to expand vegan dining options in Little Rock. I will eat there again on my next visit. They have a vegan lobster roll.

Pros: friendly, fast service, affordable
Vegan Vagabond
Vegan Vagabond

The only vegan joint in Little Rock

Posted on 07 / 16 / 2014

This is a stall in the River Market food court. They have a small menu written on the board behind the counter. On the day I was here, they had a quesadilla, a chickpea tuna sandwich, and a veggie burger. I got the house made veggie burger, which came with fries. It was very good.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Veg: