The Tuscan Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Little college town vibe coffee shop. Offers Deans Beans fair trade organic coffee and The Republic of Tea. Daily specials, wraps, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
5 1/2 South St
Warwick, New York 10990
845-987-2050

Open Sun-Mon 8am-6pm, Tue-Sat 8am-9pm.

First Review by NicoleF
NicoleF
NicoleF

Yummy!

4 Posted on 02 / 19 / 2011

My husband and I heard about this place and immediately ran over because of the lack of vegan options in our area we had to try it out. We were pleasantly surprised to find out the people working there were very nice and the food was great. When my husband and I don't talk while we eat you know we love our food! We both had the Vegan Chicken Burrito. Everything was fresh and I can't wait to go back and try the other vegan options.

Pros: fresh food, vegan options, nice staff
Cons: parking could be tricky, not less then 5 minutes from my house, no vegan Daiya Cheese

Dear Owner and Manager of The Tuscan Cafe: