A relaxed bar in the marina with vegan options including salads. Serves soft drinks and alcohol. Confirmed open Dec 2014. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Beer/Wine, Caribbean
Puerto Deportivo 37, Fuengirola Port
Fuengirola, Spain
34-722-371-948
  • Cash only

First Review by HelenaS
PalHetland
PalHetland

Great and very cheap vegan food

Posted on 06 / 12 / 2013

Visited this place on my vacation to Fuengirola. We had the vegan veggie burger and the vegan curry. Both tasted great! The prices are low (I would argue too low) and the mother and daughter running the place is very friendly and easy to talk to.

They also offer takeaway. I am actually on my way back there now to order some takeaway burger for the beach.

Pros: Good food, Very inexpensive, Great service
Cons: Difficult to find location
HelenaS
HelenaS

I like it

Posted on 03 / 06 / 2013

The food was nice, the price was affordable and the service is gentle and friendly. I will come back.

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff, Affordable
Cons: Would be nice if they put more options

Dear Owner and Manager of The Tropical Hut: