Vegetarian deli, vitamins, organic bulk herbs, organic produce, natural remedies, biodynamic gardening preparations, alternative therapy books and resources. Sunday health seminars, workshops by health consultants, plus on-site massage therapist. Raw food buffet Sundays 1-6. more-less

First Review by Dragonlove144
aditya86c
aditya86c

knowing the body - you are what you eat

4 Posted on 11 / 02 / 2013

At treehouse,

You basically will learn
what to eat.
How much to eat.
How to detox your salt filled(toxic) inner body.
How to cook raw foods and cooked foods.
What kind of soap/shampoo/tooth paste/honey/herbs/pulses/medication you should buy?
They won't get 100 different kinds and attract people for business.
They serve you and share their knowledge if they see your body needs help and if your body is sick.

It is all about eat healthy, noursih your body,massage and good organic vegetables.

You have to compare costco organic carrots and treehouses carrots. Believe me, they only good stuff from right farmer.

It is so true that 99% of people don't know what they are eating and how their body parts work, because they have nobody to share a valuable advice.

Most people don't know that salt is dangerous.
Most people don't know that we should eat raw foods.

All this good stuff is learned at treehouse.

Pros: best organic vegetables,keefir cheese, sunday buffet,kambucha,best cosmetics, herbs, spices, homeopathy,
Cons: store doesn't look fancy
TS
TS

Be Careful!

1 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2011

I first went to the Treehouse for a massage and was told during my session that I seemed to have some digestive issues. I was convinced to schedule an appointment for a health screening. After the screening I was told that I was very sick and that if I didn't start taking certain herbal treatments and follow a very strict diet prescribed by the Treehouse it would be very serious. As I was in a very vulnerable state I believed the information I received. I was convinced to buy several different herbal remedies that I was told I would not be able to find anywhere else and needed to buy directly from the treehouse. I had shared my concern that I should check with my doctor before starting these herbs as I already took a medication that was hard on my liver. I was assured that it would be fine and was made to feel like I was stupid for even asking such a question. I went home and researched the herbs I had bought and found that one of herbs did in fact effect the liver. I called the treehouse to share my concern and again was made to feel like I was stupid and inconveniencing them by asking such a question. I began taking the herbs and two weeks later when I went to get my blood taken (as I routinely do for a medication my doctor has me on) my liver enzymes were elevated for the first time in my life. My doctor was very concerned and took me off my medication because he thought that it was my medication that was effecting my liver (I had not had the chance to tell him yet about the herbs). From the advice of a friend I stopped taking the herbs and two weeks later my liver enzymes were back to normal. I have since gone back on my medication with no problems to my liver. When I shared this information with the Treehouse staff (Matt) he never e-mailed me back and I have never heard from him since. Even before this no one ever called to do follow ups on how I was progressing, I was always the one to call or e-mail them. I was always made to feel stupid and ashamed for asking so many questions and was condescendingly told by Matt "You sure ask a lot of questions". Well, yes, I do, especially when it comes to my health and well being. I do not recommend anyone to step place in this filthy and chaotic place. These people do not know what they are doing and are therefore very dangerous.I do not usually ever take the time to write a bad review but I feel that people must be warned not to go there.

Randeeni
Randeeni

Delicious and fresh

5 Posted on 11 / 29 / 2010

This place is a hidden gem. It amazes me that more people don't know about it. Vegetarian (and mostly vegan) deli which specializes in raw food (but still has some great cooked dishes). The nutty nori rolls are out of this world. Everything is tasty and very unique. You can't go wrong with anything.
2 bits of advice:
1. Try the Pegasus drink. OUTSTANDING!
2. Book a massage there with Matt or Christine. The first visit is 1/2 off. After that it is $50 for Matt or $60 for Christine. You will swear it was the best massage of your life.

Enjoy!

Pros: delicious, fairly priced, friendly

Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

Almost Hidden, But Worth Finding

5 Posted on 05 / 08 / 2010

I had all but forgotten about this place, because I don't frequent this area. At a recent VegFest, I was reminded, and went for lunch yesterday. If you're interested in real food (raw, organic, vegan), this cafe/store is wonderful and so are the meals and the desserts. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Dragonlove144
Dragonlove144
  • raw

BEST RAW FOOD EVER

5 Posted on 12 / 29 / 2007

At the Treehouse the food is EXCELLENT. They have a great raw food selection and everything is vegetarian but one deli item. The employees are very helpful and will accomodate to any dietary needs whether it's raw, wheat-free, vegan, vegetarian etc. They even have a raw food 100% vegetarian all you can eat buffet every Sunday from 1pm-6pm every week. Ever since I started eating there about 2 years ago, my health has changed immensely. The difference in my clarity and other health problems is night and day. I appreciate there are places left like The Treehouse, I see them as a true health food store, all the employees know how to help and they know so many holistic and old ancient practices in health. Thank you to the staff and the people who support the Treehouse and for keeping the best health food in town!

Pros: Excellent food, Very healthy, Feels great

Dear Owner and Manager of The Tree House: