Very friendly staff. Imaginative salad bar, fabulous baked potatoes, large portions and usually a hot, tasty vegan choice. The best vegan choice on the Island, and relatively (for the Island) inexpensive.
Had a lovely meal here, very good value for money. Fresh produce, friendly staff, great salad bar. We had lunch but apparently they now open Friday and Saturday evenings as well so will definitely go back.
Building has loads of character and you can have takeout cake and coffe to take on the steam train. Can recommend the homemade carrot cake!
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Douglas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has The Tickethall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 997 times since Jan 2013.