A small independent footwear and clothing shop specialising in apparel which is animal friendly, eco friendly or ethically traded. All shoes are vegan - the brands include Vegetarian Shoes, Macbeth (vegan range), Ethletic (organic and FSC certified) and Novacas. Also sells a range of clothing which is made from organic or reclaimed materials. more-less

First Review by Joloco
LauraStone90
LauraStone90

Cool Shop

4 Posted on 09 / 12 / 2014

We've been here once or twice. They sell some nice, ethical clothing, lovely shoes, and accessories.

Pros: Nice clothes, shoes, and accessories
Cons: A little bit 'out of the way'
bananaspender
bananaspender

Fabulous Vegan Boutique

5 Posted on 10 / 30 / 2013

I came to this store hoping to say goodbye to the last of my non-vegan shoes and I have enjoyed coming here ever since! They stock a good range of fabulous vegan shoes and belts and you can also purchase bags as well! The clothing is great and is made from lots of interesting alternative materials.

My husband and I always have a great time when we shop with them as they are the loveliest twosome with a heart of gold and I wish there were more people like this with shops as good as this!

Its nice to be able to try on clothes with someone who cares as much as you about compassionate style and on top of that feeling like they're your mates! I usually spend a bit too much time in there because I just love having a chat and a laugh with them!

Hubby and I are moving to Sweden but we will always come back to this lovely store whenever we are in London! Thank you James and Angela! X

Pros: Nicest people, great service , Great variety of shoes
Stevie
Stevie

The Third Estate

5 Posted on 09 / 21 / 2013

I rang this place up to ask for help with footwear. I spoke with a guy called James who I have to say was super helpful. Because of a medical history of a problematic ankle, I have some particular considerations when buying footwear to get the right kind of support. This guy was pure magic and was talking not only about stuff that he stocked but also about what other people (ie he was more concerned about me getting the right shoes for my needs is a bigger priority than making a sale).

Previously located in Leeds. Moved to London 2012.

Pros: All vegan, Super helpful staff

Joloco
Joloco

Good ethical clobber

5 Posted on 07 / 14 / 2012

A lovely shop which we used to visit in its previous location in Leeds when we lived there - now we're very happy to find that it's finally followed us and migrated to London!

A great range of ethical clothes - tons of shoes, shirts, dresses, even jeans - and friendly, helpful staff. They have a range of Vegetarian Shoes in stock, as well as Ethletic and other brands (as of July 2012). The decor is lovely, all reclaimed materials apparently!

(Usefully, there's even a health food shop called Bumblebee over the road, which has lots of good vegan food - perhaps that should be on Happy Cow too?)

Pros: Good range, Friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of The Third Estate: