Serves meat, veg options available. Makes soup and sandwiches with focus on seasonal whole ingredients, gluten-free baked goods, usually 3 vegan suitable soups. Features one community table that seats 34 plus soft seating for 10 at the front. After hours the space is used for events and as a meeting place. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Western, Canadian, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by andreajane
Lindzriot
Lindzriot

The vegan and organic place to be in Oshawa!

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2014

Unique restaurant setting with one big table everyone can gather at with a few coffee tables and chairs in the front windows. Great breakfast on weekends. Best kale salad I've ever had! Great juices and service. Sadly only open until 4pm on weekdays, but worth going for breakfast and lunch.

Pros: kale salad, juice bar, vegan friendly
Cons: big table where introverts may not want to sit nex, only open until 4pm most days
makayladewit
makayladewit

Many great vegan options

Posted on 05 / 16 / 2014

I love The Table! It's my go-to spot for great food and they offer a variety of vegan options.

Pros: Great food, Many vegan options, Great staff
Cons: Only open until 4
andreajane
andreajane

I wish I liked it better

Posted on 04 / 29 / 2014

I love the idea of The Table, more than the reality. The food has been generally decent, but not great. But the biggest disappointment has been their smoothies. I don't know how this is possible, but they are the blandest smoothie I have ever tried. I'll go again, as I love that I actually have some decent vegan options, but it's never great.

Pros: have a variety of vegan options, atmostphere is great, philosophy of the owners
Cons: incredibly bland smoothies

Dear Owner and Manager of The Table: