Serves meat, veg options available. A coffeeshop on "the Ave" in the UDistrict, Seattle. Offers organic coffee, large selection of vegan pastries from an all-vegan bakery owned by the same owners, a grilled panini sandwich, plus usually 2 vegetarian or vegan soups . Non-dairy whip, soy milk, and rice milk available. Has wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg

First Review by CKay
leshiofDOOM
leshiofDOOM

Cozy Spot

3 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2013

I love it there. Although it is small, it is so welcoming! Their sweets are great, and coffee here is so fresh. The staff is helpful with choosing something, and enlighten the customer about the different ways they make coffe. They informed me on a lot about coffee at least!

Pros: Good food, Great coffee, Comfortable place to hang out
Cons: Small, Little seating space
jujutsuka
jujutsuka

little vegan heaven

4 Posted on 06 / 15 / 2012

Peanut butter bar was off the charts, and I also tried a cinnamon spiced white coffee iced latte with soy -- yumm times a million. They like to play death metal stuff on the radio. I liked it muchly and will be going back tomorrow !

Pros: taste bud nirvana, can sit for long time unbothered, nice peeps
Cons: small, sometimes crowded
CKay
CKay

mmm...coffee...

4 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2011

I couldn't believe how many vegan pastries they have here. I'll never be able to try them all, but I've had a couple and they are tasty. Nothing is marked as vegan, but almost all of their pastries are vegan. Coffee's good too...

Pros: large selection, tasty, helpful staff
Cons: items not marked as vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of The Sureshot: