Juice bar also serves vegan salads and sandwiches. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Juice bar, American, Take-out

First Review by VeganOptionsGirl
Hazyleaf
Hazyleaf

Awesome food!

5 Posted on 09 / 20 / 2013

Walked into their new Fairfield spot, and was pleasantly greeted. Menu is simple and straight to the point. The staff was great. Ordered two sandwiches to go and we were two happy campers! :) Sandwiches were absolutely delicious.

Four Thumbs UP!

vegiebeth
vegiebeth

My favorite stop in town

5 Posted on 02 / 02 / 2013

So happy to have such a great place to get wholesome vegan food and great, fresh juice made to order for me! You get a warm feeling when you go there, everyone is so friendly, staff and customers alike!

Pros: Friendly owners and staff, Excellent fresh food, The best juices and smoothies
Cons: parking is not always convenient
NicoleF
NicoleF

Amazing!

5 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2010

I drove a half hour out of my way to check out The Stand and I am so glad I did. They made the best sandwich I have had in the last 2 years. I also had a smoothie and a cookie ball. They were yummy too! The place was super clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. I wish I lived closer I would be there all the time. :))

Pros: Fresh Food, Friendly Staff, Great Value

Rosh
Rosh

A Clean, Green Lunch

5 Posted on 06 / 04 / 2010

The collard almond curry wrap, the gazpacho and the BBQ tempeh on toast were amazing. We will definitely be back the next time we're in town. The staff was very nice, too. Not everything was raw, bit it was all vegan.

VeganOptionsGirl
VeganOptionsGirl

Yum!

5 Posted on 12 / 21 / 2009

Yummy organic soups, salads and sandwiches. Some of my favorite soups are the Potato Leek and Middle Eastern Cous Cous w/Sweet Potato. Love the Backyard Salad! No-Tuna melt is a fave. Also love the "Veggie" juice. Yum!

Pros: Great soups, Friendly staff, Organic!

Dear Owner and Manager of The Stand: