Delivers healthy vegetarian and vegan lunches to Miami Beach, midtown, downtown, and Brickell. See website for menu and details. more-less

First Review by fashionveg
fashionveg
fashionveg

Absolutely Delicious!

5 Posted on 06 / 17 / 2013

I have ordered from The Special for the last six months, and just had to write a review. The food is absolutely delicious. Everything is so fresh, and healthy. They have a different "special" every day, so tons of variety in what you are eating on a daily basis. I think its the best lunch in Miami. And super convenient because it gets delivered right to me at work (I'm usually too busy to step out for lunch). I'm vegetarian, but they do also offer vegan menus as well. I'm a huge fan of their food!

Pros: Delicious, Fresh, Convenient

Dear Owner and Manager of The Special: