Spa resort with onsite veg-friendly and raw-friendly restaurant. more-less
15/4 moo 4 Baan Salak kok, Koh Chang Tai
Koh Chang, Thailand
+66-39-552700

First Review by andreasholm
nakamura
nakamura

Very good vegan and raw options

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2016

Many vegetarian, vegan and raw options. Most of the ingredients are organic. Located on koh chang's east side.

Cons:
Siup
Siup

Awful service, but amazing location

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2015

This hotel is located in the most peaceful area of Ko Chang, far from the overcrowded touristic beaches. The restaurant is delightful, it offers a very nice view and a relaxing atmosphere. Concerning the location, it's one of the best meal I had in Asia. However, the service is not as nice as the setting... The lady did not know anything about the dishes in the menu. The dishes were supposed to be CLEARLY marked as vegan or vegetarian, but many were marked vegan even if they had yogurt or honey inside. I ordered two salads and tofu. The first salad came with yogurt, so I complained and they gave me vinaigrette... Very bad! The other salad was basically vinaigrette... And tofu... Well, there was no tofu. I said I had ordered tofu, and they just added 4 pieces of tofu in my wrong dish... Very stressful. My husband was confused too. He wanted a veggie burger.. But in the description there was chicken sauce. To order the dessert and to ask for changes I had to look for the ladies, as no one cared about the guests. Amazing place, but awful service. I will not come back.

Pros: location
Cons: service , menu with mistakes , they pretend to know the meaning of vegan and vege
BlinC15
BlinC15

stay away from the raw food

Posted on 02 / 28 / 2015

the restaurant has a nice vegetarian selection, but the raw food leaves more than lots to wish for. it's very inconsistent. I booked this resort due to its raw food restaurant and I was gravely disappointed. problem was also that there were no other options

Cons: very, very expensive. much more than in Sweden and

elena0411
elena0411

fantastic place great food

Posted on 02 / 11 / 2013

I spent 2 weeks here, and I really had a great time. I did 10 days fasting and after I start eating only raw food. Deliciuos. The restaurant here is amazing and also the spa is fantastic. Unfortunatly only 2 person understand english, so is hard to comunicate with the staff

andreasholm
andreasholm

Excellent!!

Posted on 02 / 27 / 2011

They have a large menu offering both seafood, vegetarian and raw food so you have a lot to choose from. I only looked at their raw menu and it they offered a lot of various raw dishes. I shared 3 of them and they were all fresh and delicious!! Eat outside on the terrace and enjoy the beautiful views! Great for vegans!! Highly recommended!

Pros: Location, Setting, Great food

Dear Owner and Manager of The Spa Koh Chang Resort: