The Spa Koh Chang Resort

Spa resort with onsite veg-friendly and raw-friendly restaurant. more-less

First Review by andreasholm
elena0411
elena0411

fantastic place great food

4 Posted on 02 / 11 / 2013

I spent 2 weeks here, and I really had a great time. I did 10 days fasting and after I start eating only raw food. Deliciuos. The restaurant here is amazing and also the spa is fantastic. Unfortunatly only 2 person understand english, so is hard to comunicate with the staff

andreasholm
andreasholm

Excellent!!

5 Posted on 02 / 27 / 2011

They have a large menu offering both seafood, vegetarian and raw food so you have a lot to choose from. I only looked at their raw menu and it they offered a lot of various raw dishes. I shared 3 of them and they were all fresh and delicious!! Eat outside on the terrace and enjoy the beautiful views! Great for vegans!! Highly recommended!

Pros: Location, Setting, Great food

Dear Owner and Manager of The Spa Koh Chang Resort: