Serves meat, veg options available. Little cafe providing healthy and fresh food: paninis, bagels, wraps, salads, and vegan baked goods. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, American, Bakery, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by calivegan46
m.rose
m.rose

Love it!

4 Posted on 04 / 17 / 2014

This is such a cute spot. It has a low-key, down-to-earth feel to it. The salads are tasty, I've had the Kale and Rawsome. i love that they use light dressings, this highlights the fresh and healthy taste of their salads so I didn't feel weighed down after eating a generous amount of salad (often vegan or raw food restaurants saturate their dishes in heavy rich sauces/dressings). There are a lot of great choices that appeal to children as well, which is important, since my daughter is my lunch buddy. She loves the Sunrise bowl. I'm going to be a regular here!

calivegan46
calivegan46

Nice cafe!

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2013

I came here to grab a smoothie but was pleasantly surprised to see an array of vegan baked goods as well! The smoothies are a little pricey but it is very good quality and comes in a reusable glass bottle. The baked goods are yummy and great as a snack! The café itself is very clean and attractive and the staff is friendly. I definitely recommend this place to pick up a snack/smoothie but they have limited vegan dishes. Great place to relax after a long day at the beach!!

Dear Owner and Manager of The Source: