Dessert snow shop in Little Saigon using fresh fruit and no artificial flavors. The snow is made with rice or almond milk and come in flavors like green tea, watermelon, taro, avocado, thai tea, and coconut. Tastes like a cross between ice cream and a snow cone. The sauce, however, have been reported to be non-vegan. Boba drinks vegan upon request. more-less
9904 Westminster Ave
Garden Grove, California 92844
714-530-7077

Open Mon, Wed-Thur 12-10:30pm, Fri 12-11:30pm, Sat 11am-11:30pm, Sun 11am-10:30pm.

First Review by Kendoz

Interesting thing to try

5 Posted on 11 / 27 / 2013

I've never had anything quite like it. Like a cross between cotton candy and ice cream. I had the taro flavor and it was tasty. They really pile it on your plate too! Nice people. Most items are vegan, some things have milk - so ask.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday November 27, 2013

Pros: Cool stuff

snowflake factory vehan desert goodness

5 Posted on 09 / 02 / 2013

I love this place. I come here at least every other day. I always get green tea snow with rainbow mochi

Pros: unique flavors, low calorie, guilt free pleasure
Cons: syrups are not vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of The Snowflake Factory: