This vegetarian cafe sells sandwiches, paninis, wraps and salads. Daily specials. Vegan options. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Take-out
103 S Wilson St (Main St)
Crestview, Florida 32536
850-974-4974

Open Mon-Fri 10am-4pm, closed Sat-Sun.

First Review by Micheal22reahl

Friendly with Great Prices and variety!!!!

5 Posted on 09 / 09 / 2011

The Sidewalk Cafe is a blessing for sure! I recently moved to Crestview, FL from Orlando, FL where we had a lot of ideas for veggie friendly and vegan food. However when moving to Crestview I didn't see anything here originally and even on Happy Cow which was somewhat discouraging. However one day, after going to the local health food store here in Crestview, which serves smoothies by the way, I was a flyer on the counter with a menu on it!!! Success! I rushed over to see what they offered. I was initially timid because of it's small appearance however was happily suprised. I was greeted by a happy lady smiling through the order window and was even more happy to see that it was a great price. My fiance and I sat down in the waiting area and finally...the food was awesome! I have since gone back twice and will continue to go and support this cafe. The owners are awesome people, very friendly, and they take the time to talk to you and get to know you. They also support local growers and get fresh ingredients for their food. I am glad they are here and as long as they are I will support them. I ate the Portabello Panini and my fiance loves the wraps. They have a lot to choose from and soon will start delivery as I have been told and soups for the colder months! :)As you can see I am excited about a vegetarian place here in Crestview!!!! :)

Pros: Close to downtown, Inexpensive, Very Fast
Cons: Take Out Only

Dear Owner and Manager of The Sidewalk Cafe: