Raw food bar and Taoist tonic bar. Has fresh organic juices and superfood smoothies. Free wi-fi. Located in Central Ubud. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, International, Raw, Juice bar

mountainfolks
mountainfolks

raw heaven

Posted on 10 / 29 / 2014

I've been in Ubud for two months over the past year and only found out about this place over the last week.
I had the Mexican lasagne and two different versions of the raw pizza(s)
All three of them were utterly delicious and I still miss them! I wish raw pizzas wouldn't be £13 per slice in London

The staff was very nice as well and the cakes, ohhh the cakes...

Pros: delicious
Cons: a bit overpriced
lindn
lindn

Amazingly delicious food

Posted on 05 / 27 / 2014

Went there 4 times during my 12 days in Bali and each of their meals was delicious. I recommend the nigiri sushi and bimbimbap. I liked them so much I bought the recipes for them published in the restaurant owner's zine-style cookbook "Sayuri's Raw Food Cafe Volume 1", which was available not at this restaurant but at Alchemy Restaurant in Ubud's Penestanan neighborhood.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday May 27, 2014

Pros: excellent food, beautiful presentation, friendly owner

Dear Owner and Manager of The Seeds of Life: