Serves meat, veg options available. Daytime eatery offering breakfast, sandwiches and wraps, salads and weekly specials. Uses dairy, local and some organic ingredients. Previously at 9 Water St. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg

Mon-Sat 7:30am-3:00pm

First Review by jeanvabumy
DLG167
DLG167

Delicious fresh wraps and salads.

Posted on 07 / 09 / 2012

I love going to Seedlings Cafe. My favorite wrap is "Matt" which is a vegetarian delight, and I go between 2 salads - "Lola" and "Ginger". The food is freshly prepared to order, the service is friendly and they are willing to meet allergy and dietary constrictions where possible. I like the restaurant because they do offer both vegetarian and non-vegetarian items so my friends who are not vegetarian can enjoy a delicious meal while I eat something vegetarian. This is a terrific gem in downtown Nashua, NH.

Pros: Healthy choices, Very tasty, Large portions
Cons: Small seating area
nhfoos
nhfoos

Was awesome not so much now!

Posted on 12 / 02 / 2009

This place had awesome food but the owners sold it and no longer local or Organic! the previous owner still works there for image status I'm sure, sad really the food WAS very good being mostly Organic. the wraps options and soups were fantastic but if being Organic and local is what brings you to chose, avoid and let it go under a lot of the local regulars already have.

Pros: Was Organic, Was local food, friendly
Cons: Not longer Organic, No longer local food, waitstaff rude
jeanvabumy
jeanvabumy

Saturday Lunch

Posted on 11 / 05 / 2008

I met a friend at this tucked away cafe in Downtown Nashua. I found the food to be delicious. I disliked the tight seating arrangements and lack of waiting area in the restaurant.

Pros: healthy food, original options, good prices
Cons: limited seating, small space

Dear Owner and Manager of The Seedling Cafe: