Veggie cafe inside a yoga studio. Emphasis is on local seasonal ingredients. Offers juices and smoothies and a small raw food menu with snacks and vegan items. Has gluten free. Previously located downstairs, but now in the same space as the yoga studio, Feb 2016. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, All Raw

LeahLinJones
LeahLinJones

Yay, for Reno.

Posted on 10 / 18 / 2015

So happy there is a place like this in Reno. The pizza is great. Tomato "soup" was spectacular, pumpkin pie a little sweet bit good. A little pricey but my Sister and I shared the above and we were totally satisfied and full. So, for two, fresh, raw food, can't complain. Definitely will go again.

Pros: Quiet and yummy.
Cons: Bit pricey small selection
frecklesarein
frecklesarein

Delicious Greens

Posted on 06 / 17 / 2015

The Seed Cafe has a relatively small menu, but the food here is absolutely delicious. Their kale salad is wonderful and has a hint of sweetness -- marinated kale with walnut pieces, seeds, strips of carrot and zucchini, and I think some kind of dried fruit. I also had their My Green Heaven smoothie (banana, kale, spinach, pineapple, almond butter, coconut) with added hemp seeds and spirulina. Also make sure you try their deserts! I had a lemon cashew cookie that tasted of a lemon bar but wasn't too sweet.

I also heard that this cafe can be slow in terms of service. I went early-ish (after a 7:30 AM yoga class at The Studio Reno upstairs), and although there was only one person working there doing both the food prep and running the cashier, I got my food to go in about 10 mins. Not bad!

Pros: Raw vegan , Fresh ingredients/produce, Not too oily or sweet
Cons: Limited parking
seghull
seghull

Excellent!

Posted on 04 / 21 / 2015

I had the best kale salad I've ever had! Therest of the food was also tasty and creative. Very friendly place.

dtriano
dtriano
  • raw

pure delicious!

Posted on 01 / 12 / 2015

Inspired and energizing raw food. Perfect-:)
Updated from previous review on Wednesday July 30, 2014

GinzoPig
GinzoPig

An oasis in a Vegan Wasteland

Posted on 12 / 26 / 2014

First visit A+++ Fresh and delicious! Unique in every way especially for Reno, NV. Come on Vegans, let's get some reviews and support behind these people. We need every Vegan option we can find to succeed here.

Pros: Fresh and healthy food, Charming decor, Friendly staff
Cons: Only one location
VeganTH
VeganTH

Insane with Awesomeness!

Posted on 11 / 30 / 2013

This raw vegan gem has a healthy delicious mix of dishes that most everyone will enjoy. They serve fresh juices and smoothies that are pure and delicious. There creations like the taco is a real treat. If you aren't sure of where to eat eat at The Seed Cafe. Raw foodists, vegans, vegetarians and those with any diet restrictions can eat freely with the expert knowledge of the staff. Those who aren't yet vegan or vegetarian will thrill to the delight of flavor here.

Pros: Peaceful and beautiful energy, Expert staff, Food for everyone
Cons: I wish there were more places like Seed