CLOSED: The Royal Kitchen

Little restaurant serving Ital vegetarian food, different each day, plus tropical fresh juices. Most rastafarians are vegetarian so you can actually find little places like this all over Jamaica. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Jamaican, Ital, Juice bar, Take-out
West End Road, Negril (near Samsara Hotel)
Jamaica, Caribbean
01876-406-6196

Open late morning to late night.

• Cash only

First Review by wforich
saintlouisvegan
saintlouisvegan

Wonderful food

5 Posted on 01 / 07 / 2010

This place is great. When I stay at the big resorts I sneak out and eat here so I can get some real food. Very friendly staff. Get there before the end of the day though as they typically run out of food at night. Great prices. I yearn for my return.

Pros: yummy, outside seating, cheap
Cons: can sometimes run out of food
wforich
wforich

Great food "Ital" is Vital

4 Posted on 10 / 11 / 2009

I have eaten here several times over the last few years and every time I am happy I did and the prices are very reasonable. I even had Ras Errol cater an event I had at he Blue Cave Castle and that turned out great. The menu is small but its always good including Callalou, soy chunks, Ackee, rice and peas(beans), and other sides. He usually has some fresh made drink like melon/ginger.

Pros: All Vegan, Rasta Love, ITAL
Cons: small variety

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: The Royal Kitchen: