The Rowan Tree Bridlington

Serves meat, veg options available. Organic cafe offers several vegan items clearly marked on the menu. Also, soy milk is available for drinks. Menu includes sandwiches, paninis, soup, salads, burgers. Freshly cooked, all in-house-made food. Tapas evening Saturdays 6:30-8pm. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, American, Western, Non-veg

First Review by soyacat
soyacat
soyacat

Lovely Place!

4 Posted on 05 / 05 / 2014

I stumbled on this place by chance and I am glad I did! What a lovely little place. Everything (well, almost) is organic and freshly made. I was particularly hungry so got the sandwich and soup and added salad to this, too! The salad part included fragrant cous cous, and other tasty fresh salady things! The soup was tomato and carrot and was one of the best soups I've ever had in a café, so yummy and flavoursome. They have a good selection of herbal teas and cakes by the look of it, too!

Pros: Organic, Fresh, Sublime soup
Cons: Not homemade bread, Limited opening hours, Limited parking nearby

Dear Owner and Manager of The Rowan Tree Bridlington: