The Ringing Cedar Tea Tavern

Vegan with some raw food items. Has tonic herbal elixirs, raw chocolate, juice, smoothies, and filtered water. Vibrant atmosphere with bar and table seating. Space created with eco-friendly paints and recycled wood. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Raw Options, Take-out

jhwll08
jhwll08

A Hidden Gem Tucked Away

Posted on 02 / 02 / 2015

This place is truly amazing! I went with my wife and had delicious food. I had the Burritos w/side salad. I also tried one of their tea drinks, which had a tasty desert-like flavor that also felt soothing and calming. I also sampled their pie, but now I'm going to have to come back and try more things there. The owners are great fun to talk to and have so many more recipes they want to try. The atmosphere is warm and it is set up like a tavern with bar style seating, but of course, they serve delicious tea! The place is tucked away behind a shopping center. The sign is in the front, but go around the back to find them. Their business is word of mouth right now so go and try them and bring your friends!

Pros: Great Food, Great Drinks, Great owners
Cons: No website, but can be found on Facebook

Dear Owner and Manager of The Ringing Cedar Tea Tavern: