The Remedy Pharm

An eco-friendly 8,000-square foot store built with mostly organic materials. Stocks homeopathic remedies, organic and green cleaning supplies, animal safe organic make-up, trendy recycled products like purses and bags, nutritional supplement products, full line of mommy and baby care products, essential oils, aromatherapy, personal care, packaged snack foods, and more. No fresh produce. Has an onsite compounding pharmacy and hosts yoga fitness classes and other events. more-less

First Review by m.rose
m.rose
m.rose

Great Find

4 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2014

I love this place. I was so happy to discover Remedy Farm, they carry a lot of supplements that I can't find at Whole Foods or other natural health food stores. It has an inviting vibe; I like just going in there to walk around and check out products.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Remedy Pharm: