Serves meat, veg options available. This pizzeria and burger eatery has vegan pizza, MorningStar chicken, Boca burger, Tofurky italian sausage, LightLife pepperoni and sausage, Follow Your Heart mozzarella, Galaxy vegan American and pepperjack cheese, vegan hot wings, and other vegan-friendly foods. In the parking lot is a sign that reads, "vegan parking." Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, American, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by ovolacto
Boston1lv
Boston1lv

Decent but not too inventive

Posted on 07 / 13 / 2014

The service was great and very polite. The food was pretty good but not too inventive. I got a ranch chicken sandwich that was good except for the over cooked mock chicken strips. I also got the buffalo things which were good, but for around $10 it's only a handful of the beyond meat-chicken strips thrown in franks sauce. It was a small appetizer at best. I'm betting the pizza is great but hadn't tried it.

bribong
bribong

first impression

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2013

I went the other night and although they had some great veg options there service was a little off putting. We came in to putt in for a take out order and we stood there in the waiting area four about five min before some one came up to the counter and they did not seem any but pleased to see us either. While waiting they have all vegan cookies out to buy. So I tried asking about them to see if they were worth giving a go and what they thought and they acted more than irritated that I was speaking to them even though they were just standing up against the wall not doing anything. But the pizza was amazing and there veggie fire burger was awesome!

Pros: great veggie burgers
Cons: rude service
metalmaidenjgv
metalmaidenjgv

Kowabunga

Posted on 07 / 19 / 2011

I love pizza. Seriously. The Rebellion makes awesome, old-school chain style delivery pizza vegan. It's a little pricey with all of the vegan ingredients, but totally worth the cost. I love their vegan BBQ chik'n pizza. So.So.SO.GOOD.

Pros: delivery, delicious
Cons: a bit expensive

Cinnamonn
Cinnamonn

Love the vegan pizza! Amazing!

Posted on 02 / 25 / 2011

I have gotten take out pizza here several times and I adore the pizzas! I generally get a veggie with Daiya cheese and some faux meats. Truly tastes incredible.

Pros: Takeout, PIZZA!, Faux meats, cheeses, and sauces
peacenik
peacenik

Viva la Rebellion

Posted on 02 / 23 / 2011

I just moved to the Lakewood area and quickly found this amazing vegan-friendly pizza joint not far from my place (but too far for delivery). I think the crust is superb, the sauce is good but could use a little pizzazz, and they offer both Daiya and Follow Your Heart cheeses. I always get veggie pizzas so I can't vouch for the faux meats on the menu, but I definately prefer the FYH cheese over the Daiya. Daiya gets a good melt, but tastes a little off to me and quickly gets a skin like pudding thats sat out. It seems really reasonable for so much vegan variety. Sometimes I'll get a garden salad with the vegan ranch which is really good as well. Not much atmosphere, just a little parlor with outdoor seating only. Unfortunately I live a little too far west for delivery. They had an amazing pizza special for the super bowl so I bought 4 pizzas! I probably order a pizza about once a month, so good!

Pros: Reasonable price, Fast, friendly service, Consistently good pizza
Cons: Atmosphere
VeganNinja
VeganNinja

The Rebellion is Fantastic!

Posted on 04 / 19 / 2010

I recently discovered The Rebellion and now no other vegan pizza will suffice. There are a ton of vegan topping options including several vegan cheeses and meat alternatives. Not only does this place serve pizza, but they also have vegan burgers, salads, and vegan sandwiches. They will also soon be serving breakfast!

I have never seen the restaurant be less than clean and sanitary, and I have witnessed the staff wash their hands/wear gloves before any food preparation. I have also never seen the back door open unless delivery people are coming/going. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, presentable and hygienic.

If you are looking for a pizza that will satisfy your cravings and vegan lifestyle I highly suggest you try The Rebellion for yourself!

Pros: Healthy Options, Affordable, Freindly & Knowledgeable Staff.
Cons: NONE!
VeganZombie
VeganZombie

The Rebellion RULES!

Posted on 04 / 04 / 2010

Forget City 'O' City... The best vegan pizza in Denver is at The Rebellion. With tons of vegan options for toppings, including Daiya "Cheese" you will not find a better vegan pizza. The staff is friendly and the owner, Boyd, is awesome. All this, and affordable too. We're proud to support this local business. Long live The Rebellion!

Pros: Awesome Pizza, Great Prices, Patio Dining Area
depausm
depausm

Vegan Pizza Delivered

Posted on 08 / 21 / 2009

I discovered this restaurant at VegFest last year. The pizza is good, no special attention to flavors. We order from here fairly regularly because we all really like having the option of vegan pizza delivered in the neighborhood. My daughter's favorite is "chicken" BBQ.

Pros: Vegan Delivery
ovolacto
ovolacto

Not so Rebellious...

Posted on 07 / 02 / 2009

I was pretty excited when I heard of a pizza place using whole grains and organic ingredients, but this place disappointed. Granted, things may have improved since my visit, and my first visit certainly was worth forgetting.

We went on a sunny afternoon to find the back door wide open, (health code violation), empty boxes strewn across the floor, (another violation), and actually witnessed one employee preparing pizzas with no gloves on, (yuck). They have a nice pizza oven, but the did not use it. Instead, they used a small, chain-drive, rapid-fire, pizza over; put the pizza in on one side, a chain drives it through the oven and it comes out cooked on the other side in about five minutes.

Things have improved, (including addding a seating area to a once strictly take-out of delivery place), and I hope they cleaned up the place a bit, but that first impression was really, really bad, and the product was "so-so" at best.

Pros: Veggie Options, Pizza and Sandwiches, Coupon Specials
Cons: Unclean restaurant, Mediocre Product, They still serve meat.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Rebellion: