Real Food Company - Russian...

Large store stocking a wide range of products including seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables including organic. more-less

First Review by Mimi710
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

The Real Food Company

3 Posted on 01 / 10 / 2013

I stopped by The Real Food Company, after I took a drive down the touristy squiggle street (Lombard/Hyde), as an alternative to Whole Foods.

This location was quite small. They did carry vegan stuff, but nothing that really caught my attention. I'm sure if I lived in the area I'd appreciate this place more, but I think I'm more of a Whole Foods girl in this case.

Mimi710
Mimi710

I'd go back

4 Posted on 10 / 16 / 2008

I wandered in here while walking around San Francisco. Some stuff seemed overpriced, but otherwise it was a great little grocery store.

Dear Owner and Manager of Real Food Company - Russian Hill: