Raw food catering service only; its living food cafe at Blagardsgade 2a had shut down per report May 2013. more-less

First Review by ampallang
cprisacariu
cprisacariu

only raw food

4 Posted on 02 / 19 / 2013

As the name says, this serves only raw food. No hot dishes. The food is nice, and have cakes also. A lot of interesting shakes and raw juices, also a good variety of leafs tea.
The staff friendly and the prices are ok for Denmark. One can also buy to go a bottle of nice organic wine.

NOTE: no foreign credit cards are accepted here.

Pros: nice staff, ok food, good drinks
Cons: too raw for my taste
vegetariangirl
vegetariangirl

fresh and flavorful

5 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2012

A funky place in the lower unit with indoor and outdoor seating. We got the set meal which came with a raw lasagna, salad, juice and desert. Everything was wonderful. So fresh, lots of flavor.

Pros: set meal, fresh juice
olgis
olgis

Just great!

5 Posted on 03 / 24 / 2012

I've eaten here twice and both time it was just great. My friend who is not vegetarian and doesn't eat raw food in general was pleasently surprised.

Tasty rolls, salads, dressings. The "brad" was phantastic as both smothies I tried. The greatest was raspbery raw cake though. It has stolen my soul even though I am not a sweet lover I would say.
Thanks for this food! Very inspiring to eat healthier.
Nothing like small portions has been detected. I got too much food, even when I came very hungry it felt more than enough.

Gylle
Gylle

Varying sizes

3 Posted on 10 / 17 / 2011

The food at The Raw Tribe is tasty and delicious, especially the cashew creme dressing that is served with sallads is delicious. There is a couple of problems though. The sizes of the servings vary (a lot) depending on who is standing at the other side of the counter. It's not cheap to eat there so when you often get an insanely small portion you just feel stupid. The menu doesn't change often, so the few dishes that are served get a bit boring in the long run. The dishes oftered are deliciuous (the first 5 times you eat them), but it would be nice if the menu was expanded a bit and new staff where conscious about the sizes of the serving.

Pros: Taste, location, healthy cuisine
Cons: small portions, only few dishes to choose from on menu
ecoman
ecoman

riis a la mande

3 Posted on 04 / 24 / 2011

I visited this place just before christmas, and had a traditional scandinavian dish in raw format. Good. But besides that I found the meny kind of narrow. And the location was in the basement, which always makes me feel uneasy ( I will bring that up whith my shrink, I promise). I will give this place a second chance since I heard much better reviews mouth to mouth. But it is definitely a take away place

Pros: riis a la mande
Cons: basement location

ampallang
ampallang

cakes

3 Posted on 10 / 20 / 2010

my boyfriend suprised me with some raw cakes one day, they were tasty, most coconut butter based. very rich. Though i think they were not the cheapest treat. I havent eaten there, but they have dehydrated vegetables and crackers you can add to salads

Dear Owner and Manager of The Raw Tribe: