This vegan food truck operation opened its brick-and-mortar outlet in Sept 2014. Sample menu items such as jackfruit barbecue, tofu reuben on marbled rye, ziggy bars made with oat & berries mixture, and cinnamon buns. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Organic, Fast food, Take-out

AntwanettMarie
AntwanettMarie

STORE FRONT IS PERFECT !

Posted on 12 / 17 / 2014

I didnt try until the store front off of Shaw Road in Sterling, VA opened up but im sad i waited so long. It is tucked away in a strip of mainly automobile work shops. STAFF IS GREAT AND HONEST ! ask them anything. forget the fries .. the sauce is good enough to die for! The ravioli is AMAZING & holds up very well! The mac&cheese is also very good! Stop by the store or the truck .. either way youll walk away happy !! ( cookies are awesome too .. the whole place is )

Cons: some portions are huge some are small just ask
Pancakes
Pancakes

Delicious

Posted on 09 / 24 / 2014

Their BBQ is excellent. The sauce for the fries is pretty much perfect. The fact that they've opened their storefront so close to home is both wonderful and dangerous. I look forward to when they are able to open a "normal" restaurant.

Pros: Friendly, Tasty, Fast
Amanda04
Amanda04

Yum!

Posted on 05 / 10 / 2014

We LOVE The Randy Radish! They come to the Leesburg farmer's market often (and other farmer's markets I think) and we have tried so much of their food. Everything is delicious and vegan! Their tofu reuben, quinoa avocado salad, breakfast burritos, cinnamon rolls, riley treats, jackfruit bbq, quiche...I could go on and on! They use meat substitutes in a few dishes, which we aren't big on, but they make them taste good! Definitely recommend if you can catch them!

Pros: delicious food, all plant-based, friendly staff
Cons: times/locations change

areames1
areames1

Amazing

Posted on 11 / 01 / 2013

There are not a large number of vegan options in the are. The Randy Radish provides a quick, tasty, and friendly alternative to the everyday choices. I go as often as I can and have never had anything I didn't love!

Pros: Fast, Friendly, Convenient
Cons: Not available everyday
NIBsmf
NIBsmf

Impressed!

Posted on 09 / 28 / 2013

I got to try the food from this truck today at the DC VegFest, and I was quite pleased with it! I got the following: the jack fruit BBQ sandwich, a southwestern spring roll, and the "chicken" nachos. All of it was really good. I tasted my friend's quinoa salad, and that was also very good. I like that the food was healthier takes on comfort foods.

I thought the prices were reasonable.

Pros: All vegan!, Tasty food, Reasonable prices
cookiem
cookiem

Fresh and fast

Posted on 09 / 19 / 2013

This place is great if you can get there- fast food, but healthy and tasty, and oh so vegan. Ok, well, maybe fries aren't healthy, but the rest of the food has good happy veggies, whole grains, no grains and the like. If you are looking for a sandwich, this is your go-to-venue. If you're looking for other types of food, you will be out of luck.

However, for what they do make, it is pretty tasty. They like the Beyond Meat brand, which is good fake chicken to accompany their efforts. They accept credit cards, which is helpful to have when ordering one of everything....

This is a go-to spot if you don't have time to make your own lunch and would like a healthier and more flavorful (often) option.

Pros: Vegan fries with special sauce, Fresh ingredients, Vegan dessert
Cons: Location, Limited menu, Limited hours
beetsrock
beetsrock

Randy Radish for lunch

Posted on 09 / 10 / 2013

I ordered the chicken Caesar wrap and watermelon gazpacho soup for lunch. The wrap was good, but unremarkable and the soup was unusual-tasting in a good way, although halfway through the soup, a ball of sour cream (I think) started to dissolve into the soup and that's when I called it quits. Their Reuben sandwich comes highly recommended but wasn't offered on the menu that day. I would like to try again the next time Randy Radish is traveling my way.

jconrad
jconrad

Amazing

Posted on 05 / 17 / 2013

I caught the Randy Radish today at the Reston Town Center. I ordered the quinoa and avocado salad and it was very, very good. The ingredients tasted very fresh and the dressing was delicious. I also tried their chez steak and I was shocked that it was vegan--tasted like the real thing. People should come from near and far to check out this fresh and tasty food truck fare.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Randy Radish: