The Rabbit Hole Cafe

Menu includes vegan food dishes: a panini, burger, pizza using vegan cheese (Daiya), raw kelp noodle salad, vegan baked goods, and raw tomato soup. Large coffee and drinks menu. Casual coffeehouse setting, opened summer 2012. Reported all vegetarian as of Nov 2014. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Take-out

Mon 7:30am-5:00pm, Tue-Fri 7:30am-9:00pm, Sat 7:30am-5:00pm, Sun 9:00am-2:00pm

First Review by booboo58
The Vegan
The Vegan

Vegan and gluten free options

Posted on 03 / 05 / 2014

I am so happy I came across this place. It's a casual, comfortable, nice environment to eat at. Order at the counter and they bring your food to you at your table. Tables are available both inside and outside. Parking was easily available. They have reasonably priced specials five days a week. But specials or not they have some great looking vegan entrees. The menu is clear as to what is vegan and what can be vegan. The same goes for GF options as well.

I had the Chickpea Toona Melt
which is $7.50(mine was $8.50 because I got GF bread). They use chickpeas to make a mock tuna and add grilled tomatoes with a chipotle mayo which btw is soy free if you care(and I do). They grill the sandwich with Daiya cheese and it is really delicious! And the gluten free bread was surprising tasty. The best I have ever had. I really loved my meal and I will certainly be back!

Pros: vegan options, gluten free option, Easy parking
Cons: Not a vegan restaurant
kenvegan
kenvegan
+1912

Great Brunch Before A Weekend Hike

Posted on 12 / 03 / 2013

I went on a hike in Thousand Oaks, and found a great place to have a Sunday brunch in Agoura Hills. This quaint cafe has a very middle-America kind of feel to it, with wooden floors and antiques throughout the restaurant. We ordered the garbanzo bean mock tuna melt (I would give this a 10/10) and vegan eggs benedict. We shared a plate of vegan chocolate pancakes for breakfast dessert which were very tasty.. My favorite vegan eggs benedict dish is at M Cafe in Beverly Hills, but i'll have to put this down as my second favorite. A great find!

Pros: Food, Decor, Service
CandH
CandH
  • non-vegetarian

Really good option

Posted on 10 / 04 / 2013

My teenage daughter loves this place and and asks to go again and again. The smoothies are wonderful and lots of great food options. Paper straws - love it!

Pros: smoothies
Cons: parking

paintlemonsgold
paintlemonsgold

Awesome

Posted on 03 / 05 / 2013

I loved this place! the food was delicious i had a kale salad and the mac and cheese i also tried some fries and oh my gosh it was so amazing. i left with a bunch of vegan desserts and i was happy! must try this place!

uglydumpling
uglydumpling

great for everyone!

Posted on 11 / 21 / 2012

Rabbit Hole is somewhere I'll take my non-vegan family members and friends because they do a good job with everything. I love all their vegan options and pastry bar but it's also good that they have non vegan options so I can compromise with friends. It's a super cute place with great coffee and a nice atmosphere to hang out.

booboo58
booboo58

Great Food!

Posted on 10 / 17 / 2012

We had a delicious lunch there recently. I had a really tasty Frittata and the best Sweet Potatoe fries I've ever had. The staff was friendly too.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Rabbit Hole Cafe: