CLOSED: The Queen and I

Serves meat, veg options available. Newly opened, this authentic Thai food restaurant is accommodating to vegans. Nice ambiance with minimal decor and speedy service. Food made fresh to order. Try the Spicy Noodle (Pad Kee Mao). Reported closed to HappyCow, Nov 2014. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
2410 Central Ave (20th St N)
St Petersburg, Florida 33712

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Nicki

Good Veggie Thai!

Posted on 07 / 02 / 2012

We always have a good meal and a fun time at The Queen and I. The staff's very friendly and accomodating, and the food's delicious. Quick service.

Pros: good food, friendly staff, quick service
Cons: none

Great sushi

Posted on 07 / 20 / 2011

I've only been here for the sushi so far, and I wish there were more vegan sushi options, but what I did have was so good! The tofu roll is really delicious. I was really hoping their tempura was vegan because they had some veggie sushi that would have been vegan if it was. I also wish the vegan items were marked, but the staff was happy to find out what was vegan for me so that was nice. Everyone there was ridiculously nice.

Pros: Super friendly, Awesome sushi
Cons: Vegan items not marked

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: The Queen and I: