The Plant Cafe Organic Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Organic cafe with locations in the Bay area, this one opened in spring 2013. Seats 70, has full bar and private dining, and a grab & go counter for take out. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
1395 Burlingame Ave (Primrose)
Burlingame, California 94010
650-342-0242
Closed now

Mon-Wed 11:00am-9:00pm, Thu-Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat 10:30am-10:00pm, Sun 10:30am-9:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Lunch Box
Lunch Box
Lunch Box

Save your money

Posted on 05 / 15 / 2014

I ordered "The plant burger" vegan. It came with cheese on it. I sent it back. I was surprised at how fast the "new" cheese less burger came out. That's because they did not make he a new burger but simply peeled off the cheese.
How do I know this? They didn't peel it all the way off.

The service in general is deplorable. I've visited the plant several times since they opened and that was the last straw.

Cons: Bad Service, Very high prices, Sloppy

Dear Owner and Manager of The Plant Cafe Organic Cafe: