Serves meat, veg options available. California casual restaurant, art bar and funky space. Several, clearly marked vegan/vegetarian choices on menu. English is spoken. English menu. Last food order taken at 10:30pm. Free wi-fi. Accepts bitcoin for payment. Open Tue-Sun 5pm-late. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, International, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

frbou
frbou

I Love The Buffet Event ♥

Posted on 01 / 29 / 2015

Once a month the Tokyo vegan meetup do a fully vegan buffet here. The food is amazing and there's really good variety, and it's a good chance to meet others. It gets booked up pretty quickly though!
(You can find information on the meets at http://www.meetup.com/vegan-389/ )

I've been to the buffet twice so far but I haven't been to the Pink Cow on an ordinary day yet so I can't review the menu options but it's great that they do options !

(I'm not sure why my pros and cons are automatically capitalising every word btw ahaha)

Pros: Monthly Vegan Buffet, Delicious And Creative Food At The Buffet, Atmosphere And Design Of The Place
Cons: Not Fully Vegan On Other Days of Course ;(

Dear Owner and Manager of The Pink Cow: