Serves meat, veg options available. Pizzeria with locations in Utah. Offers vegan cheese and vegan-available choices and are marked on the menu with a green leaf icon. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

JoriSchmalz
JoriSchmalz

I LOVE this place!!

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2014

The Pie is perfect if you're vegan and craving pizza. Their dough and their sauce are vegan, and they have two different veggie pizzas that are amazing. I always get the classic veggie without cheese of course. They have the Daiya vegan cheese but I prefer it without it. They also have THE MOST DELICIOUS vegan pull apart bread. They use Daiya for it, but it's inside the bread and tastes way good. It comes with marinara for dipping; I almost always get the apart when I go there. If you're looking for great vegan pizza I would definitely recommend this place.

Pros: vegan cheese, vegan dough/sauce, delicious vegan pull apart
Cons: a little pricey, usually pretty busy

Dear Owner and Manager of The Pie: