The Perfect Scoop

Local ice cream and boba tea shop. Offers a few vegan ice cream flavors and also a vegan hot fudge. more-less

First Review by kellielv2ma
serenacarey
serenacarey

Delicious Vegan Ice Cream

5 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2013

Their homemade vegan ice cream is AMAZING!!! So delicious. I had surgery and tis as my first stop after I got stitches out - first thing I wanted to eat. The flavors are great - avocado soy ice cream is creamy and delicious! The service is top notch!

Pros: Vegas Ice Cream!!!!!, Service, Location
Cons: A little pricey
Tigra220
Tigra220

Homemade vegan ice cream

4 Posted on 09 / 05 / 2013

The vegan ice cream is clearly labeled, and they have specials posted too (vegan sundaes, banana splits, and brownie a la mode).

Several vegan flavors from which to choose, but unfortunately they were out of the cookies and cream flavor when I went. I opted for a hot fudge sundae. It was very creamy and very good.

I'd love to return and try the brownie a la mode next time I'm in town.

There's inside seating.

It's a bit of a drive from the strip. You'll definitely need a car. (I'm not familiar with LAS public transportation, but I suppose this could be an option.)

It's on the back side of a strip mall so you can't see it from the main street. GPS was very helpful.

Pros: vegan hot fudge sundaes/brownie ala mode, plenty of free parking
luvbuniz
luvbuniz

No more vegan supermarket ice cream!

5 Posted on 05 / 13 / 2013

Wow, homemade vegan ice cream that taste so good and creamy - I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! The owner was especially nice in letting me try all the vegan flavors which were vanilla, green tea, avocado, lychee, chocolate cookie dough. It was hard to choose a favorite since they were all good. My boyfriend loved the lychee and chocolate cookie dough (even though he doesn't normally like chocolate. One of the surprises is the avocado which has a light subtle flavor. I bought 3 pints and 1 quart of the lychee. Hope they have more vegan flavors coming out! :P

Pros: homemade vegan ice cream, free samples and Asian flavors, large selection (about 8 vegan)
Cons: a bit hard to find initially
kellielv2ma
kellielv2ma

Not impressed

2 Posted on 02 / 25 / 2013

I ordered vegan mango ice cream with vegan hot fudge, and what I think was vegan whipped cream.It was hard to know for sure because the woman behind the counter had a thick asian accent. Overall a bad eperience:The ice cream was bland, the hot fudge the tiny amount that she put on it was cold and bland, and the vegan whipped cream bland. 2 small scoops cost over 4 dollars. It was a huge disappointment in terms of taste, cost, and time spent to drive there.Hope they improve.

Pros: several flavors of vegan ice cream, vegan hot fudge
Cons: bland tasting ice cream,hot fudge, language barrier, location

Dear Owner and Manager of The Perfect Scoop: