A vegan personal chef offering baked goods and meals delivery and in-your-home meal cooking. more-less
Hurst area
Hurst, Texas 76053
682-560-1072

First Review by VickiT
lisavollrath
lisavollrath

Vegan Food Cooked With Love

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2013

I've had the pleasure of having meals delivered by Regina, and I can honestly say I've never eaten anything she's prepared that wasn't delicious!

ldnapier
ldnapier

Amazing Service!!

Posted on 09 / 11 / 2011

My husband and I recently hired Regina (a.k.a. the Passionate Vegan Personal Chef!)to prepare vegan meals in our home. We have not been disappointed! Regina caters the meals to your personnal tastes and is very receptive to feedback. She is intently focused on providing the best customer service possible. She uses only quality ingredients and the portions are generous and organized for easy preparation. The meals have been absolutely delicious! The variety is amazing and there are always main and side dishes to every meal. The attention to detail is amazing. Regina's personal touches, like a cleaner kitchen when she leaves than when she got there, place settings for your meal, and extra goodies she has prepared for you to try, are especially appreciated. I would highly recommend Regina for anyone looking for qualilty, delicious vegan meals!

Pros: Delicious, quality vegan meals, Amazing service, Great Value
VickiT
VickiT

Vegan cooking at it's finest!

Posted on 08 / 27 / 2011

I have had the pleasure of eating meals prepared by the Passionate Vegan Personal Chef for several years. Not once have I been disappointed in any single dish or dessert. She has a flair for bringing the right ingredients together with the perfect seasonings to make any meal delightful and delicious! You won't be disappointed, unless you forget to order her "famous chocolate chip cookies"!

Pros: healthy cuisine, Excellent food, Great value

Dear Owner and Manager of The Passionate Vegan: