Serves meat, veg options available. Introduced a vegetarian/vegan menu designed by a vegan cook at the restaurant, March 2014. Sample dishes are spinach, mushroom & chickpea curry served with rice and/or chips and mango chutney; bean chili with rice and/or chips; Mediterranean vegetables on toasted baguette or jacket potato, drizzled with balsamic vinegar or sweet chili sauce and served with salad. Soups are mostly vegan as usually a dessert. Has soya milk and vegan hot chocolate. On Sundays the nut roast is vegan. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Scottish, British, Mediterranean, Non-veg

uuiiioo
uuiiioo

I love The Palms!

Posted on 04 / 30 / 2014

I visit here every now and again just because I love their vegan menu. Although small, it's quite nice. My regular meal to have is a jacket potato with roasted Mediterranean veg. So so tasty! Inexpensive too. I recommend stopping by if you get the chance :) I think only on one out of the 5 occasions I've been there they didn't have the roasted veg available.

Pros: Friendly staff, Good value, Tasty food
Cons: Roasted veg not guaranteed in stock, Vegan menu is not in main menu

Dear Owner and Manager of The Palms Restaurant: