Opened in the 1980s, this health food shop stocks many vegan suitable products and has a juice and sandwich bar in the back of the store. more-less
983 Alamo Dr
Vacaville, California 95687
707-447-2306

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by JennyannCarthern
winstoniscute
winstoniscute

is ok

Posted on 10 / 20 / 2013

not all staff friendly, made me think I was just in their way. Others helpful and friendly. Aparantly not a lot of turnover on many items because they appeared to have been on shelf a while. Small container of nutritional yeast flakes very expensive, but it was all I found in town. Their color was faded as was the label. I have ended up orderingg a lot in bulk from online sources, and really prefer to support local business. Deli is ok, only one in town. Very limited selection, and one day one of the girls let me taste a sample of a simply delicious smoothie. Well, when I visited again, a different girl working in deli, and said there was no such smoothie, and recommended a different one. I tried it. There were chunks of veggies in it, and it just did not taste too good. And was not processed long enough in the vitamin. Really have not gone back since then. I figure going three times with similar results is enough.

JennyannCarthern
JennyannCarthern

Yum!

Posted on 10 / 23 / 2012

My Favorite place for green smoothies and juices.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Nutrition Shoppe: