Serves meat, veg options available. Creative pizzas with thin crusts and many selections, a number of vegan and vegetarian pizzas, also salad. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Pizza, Non-veg
229 Hunter St West (Aylmer)
Peterborough, Ontario
705-741-0300

Call for hours - tell us

• Cash only

First Review by Allieg
JillyBean
JillyBean

Awesome!

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2011

This place is amazing! For a vegan, this pizza place is a jackpot! They always have 1-2 vegan pizzas out on display, with loads of delicious toppings. I love their sweet potato sauce, and their cilantro pesto.

Pros: Excellent Frood, Good Price, Friendly Staff
Cons: Cash Only
Allieg
Allieg

Night Kitchen = love! :)

Posted on 07 / 11 / 2010

Night Kitchen is amazing! They have so many veg options, including vegan options. My whole family (I'm the only vegan, the rest are omni) loves to get their pizza. My favorite has tomato sauce, sweet potato, eggplant, and caramelized onions. They only serve thin-crust pizza, which makes the pizza seem a little bit healthier! I recommend it to anyone, omnivores included!

Pros: Helpful/ friendly staff, Lots of options for everyone, Reasonably priced for the quality
Cons: It's not air conditioned (aka HOT!)

Dear Owner and Manager of The Night Kitchen: