Serves meat, veg options available. Nice fresh fruit smoothies, and pita sandwiches. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Take-out, Non-veg
3 N Atlantic Ave
Cocoa Beach, Florida 32931

Call for hours - tell us

• Cash only

First Review by BillyAdrienne+4

Posted on 03 / 06 / 2011

The food here was ok, but something I could have easily made at home. In this area I have pretty high expectations for healthy restaurants and this one was not up to par. I also paid about 7 for a sandwich and chips...not worth it.

Pros: vegan options, friendly staff
Cons: unsatisfactory food quality

Not Much

Posted on 01 / 12 / 2009

Our experience here was less than expected, for starters, the tiny place had a foul smell... maybe a dirty mop or something. It had just three tables and was very, very small, I would be willing to bet they do great business on those hot days of summer, after all it is a hop, skip, and jump from the ocean. This place is much more akin to a juice bar than it is to a restaurant. I took a picture of their menu that hangs upon the wall.

Pros: close to the beach
Cons: very small

Dear Owner and Manager of The New Habit: