The Natural Way - Creve Coeur

Natural foods, herbs, organic produce, deli foods, juices, vitamins. Open daily. more-less

First Review by SynthVegan
Tigra220
Tigra220

Naturally Helpful

4 Posted on 01 / 23 / 2009

After Wild Oats was commandeered by Whole Foods, I was frantically searching for a local business that sold Alternative Baking Company vegan cookies. I called and they had them! When I came in to get my basket of goodies the owner was very pleasant and advised me to call ahead anytime if I needed to check on the availability of anything. She also advised that if she didn't have something, she'd be more than willing to order it for me. That's great customer service!

Pros: great customer service, vegan options
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Good Store

4 Posted on 12 / 19 / 2007

I've been to all three "Natural Way" locations - yeah, I guess I do shop too much - I'm near all three. Anyway, this location seems a bit smaller than the Webster Groves location [Webster Groves is my pick out of the three]. Regardless though, they have a lot of good Vegetarian options, but I feel that they lack variety and could carry more Vegan products. The employees are really nice and *always* extremely helpful!

Dear Owner and Manager of The Natural Way - Creve Coeur: