The Natural Way - Webster G...

Natural foods, herbs, organic produce, deli foods, juices, vitamins. Open daily. more-less
8110 Big Bend Blvd (Webster Groves)
St Louis, Missouri 63139
314-961-3541

First Review by SynthVegan
Makkah
Makkah

Love this place

Posted on 01 / 08 / 2012

Always have friendly, helpful staff and great deals on supplements.

gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Vegetarian Grocery Store

Posted on 08 / 08 / 2008

I think its important to note that this is a completely vegetarian Grocery Store. You can also get Vegan Tree Hug'n Treats Candy Bars here. They'll order anything you want, too. Get on their mailing list because they send you great coupons!

Pros: 100% veg
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Good Store, Helpful Staff.

Posted on 12 / 19 / 2007

This is an excellent natural food store. I go here specifically for nutritional supplements; however, they do have a good food selection -- I feel that they could carry more Vegan/Vegetarian products. I'm impressed with the staff who work here [I mainly deal with Susan]; they're all very knowledgeable about the products and are willing to help with any questions you may have.

When I asked about Vegan flax oil capsules [which are virtually impossible to find around here], Susan looked into it, ordered them for me, and they now stock them! Furthermore, they do carry several Vegan friendly supplements! I'm very pleased with this store!

Dear Owner and Manager of The Natural Way - Webster Groves: