Family run business trading since 1984. Stocks plenty of vegan food (including vegan cheese, tofu and plenty of dried/canned goods) as well as household products. more-less
12 Letterkenny Shopping Centre
Letterkenny, Ireland
074-9125738
Closed now

Mon-Wed 9:00am-6:00pm, Thu-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm, Sun 1:00pm-6:00pm

First Review by imogenmichel
imogenmichel
imogenmichel

A surprising range of vegan supplies

Posted on 06 / 15 / 2013

The Natural Way was my saviour while I was in Letterkenny for two weeks in June 2013. Considering that the town is not the most vegan-friendly of places, I was pleasantly surprised by the wide range of vegan foods that this shop offered, including a variety of vegan yoghurts, vegan cheeses, tofu and plenty of dried and canned foods. This shop definitely kept me going with tasty food while I was here! Plus the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful.

Pros: Wide range of vegan goods, Friendly, helpful staff

Dear Owner and Manager of The Natural Way: