The Natural Marketplace

Well-stocked health food store with a deli and juice bar. Create your own sandwich. more-less

First Review by ckirby
ckirby
ckirby

Great deli

4 Posted on 08 / 09 / 2013

Deli serves meat, vegetarian and vegan wraps. The Raw Vegan wrap is one of my all-time favorite meals. May seem a bit pricey, but the wrap is larger than what you'd expect. Also offers soups, pre-made meals and smoothies. The store itself has some great vegan groceries and personal/house supplies, although the selection is a bit limited. Friendly and helpful staff.

Pros: Deli serves great food, Variety of vegan items in one place
Cons: Small
Guest
Guest

lifesaver!!!!

5 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2007

Thanks to Happy Cow I was able to eat sufficiently below the Mason-Dixon line. We stumbled upon this grocery store, which although pricey, stocks just about every product I'm used to seeing in major metropolitan health food Stores. They have a full-functioning sandwich and juice bar, millions of energy bars and tons of stock and produce. I was so happy to find this place, it saved my (vegan) life!

Pros: vegan, juice bar, fresh produce
Cons: closed Sundays

Dear Owner and Manager of The Natural Marketplace: