Well-stocked health food store with a deli and juice bar. Create your own sandwich. more-less

First Review by ckirby
Mkline
Mkline
  • raw

Rather Disappointed

1 Posted on 08 / 05 / 2014

We ordered deli sandwiches and the curried chicken sandwich had maybe 3 small bites of chicken. Rather pricey for a sandwich, The advertisement for this deli should say "take out encouraged" because there is one small round table and if someone else wants to eat at your table, you have to alright with that. (seats 4). I would not recommend my friends to dine here. The downstairs has a good selection of gluten free, wheat free, etc. grocery items but it is so small and crowded it is difficult to find the herbs, vitamins, etc.

Pros: Gluten and wheat free items on menu
Cons: Limited menu, One table for seating of 4, Gloomy atmosphere in deli
ckirby
ckirby

Great deli

4 Posted on 08 / 09 / 2013

Deli serves meat, vegetarian and vegan wraps. The Raw Vegan wrap is one of my all-time favorite meals. May seem a bit pricey, but the wrap is larger than what you'd expect. Also offers soups, pre-made meals and smoothies. The store itself has some great vegan groceries and personal/house supplies, although the selection is a bit limited. Friendly and helpful staff.

Pros: Deli serves great food, Variety of vegan items in one place
Cons: Small
Guest
Guest

lifesaver!!!!

5 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2007

Thanks to Happy Cow I was able to eat sufficiently below the Mason-Dixon line. We stumbled upon this grocery store, which although pricey, stocks just about every product I'm used to seeing in major metropolitan health food Stores. They have a full-functioning sandwich and juice bar, millions of energy bars and tons of stock and produce. I was so happy to find this place, it saved my (vegan) life!

Pros: vegan, juice bar, fresh produce
Cons: closed Sundays

Dear Owner and Manager of The Natural Marketplace: