The Natural Grocer

Health food store with a deli that offers sandwiches and salads, including vegan options. more-less

First Review by The Vegan Review
mustanggirl531
mustanggirl531

Very Good!

4 Posted on 03 / 19 / 2014

I grew up in Newburyport but had never been in the Natural Grocer until the other day. Being a new vegan it was great to go to this store and have fresh made vegan options! I enjoyed the vegan burrito of the day, it was very tasty!

Pros: Good selection, Fresh made options
Cons: Pricing's a little high
e2mi
e2mi

A lot packed in to this little store/deli

5 Posted on 07 / 22 / 2010

The Natural Grocer a regular stop for my family for hard to find natural items to wonderful vegetarian and vegan take-out options (they also serve meat). Staff is friendly and helpful. It's the kind of place that makes you feel good just walking in the door. Check out their website for their daily menu offerings.

The Vegan Review
The Vegan Review

• fruititarian

YAY NG!

4 Posted on 05 / 30 / 2010

The Natural Grocer is a great place to get vegetarian, vegan, raw, and organic foods. My one suggestion is to maybe lower prices on produce, which is rather expensive.

Guest
Guest

hidden treasure

5 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2007

I grew up in the Newburyport area, and I wish that this store had been here all along! As a vegan visiting New England it is often hard to find anything to eat other than grilled veggies, but at the Natural Grocer, vegans are in paradise. This store has a deli/salad/sandwich bar, which includes many vegan choices. Plus local, organic produce, beauty products, vitamins and more. Thank God for this place or else I would have turned into a grilled eggplant during my stay in Newburyport.

Pros: vegan options, vegan cupcakes, friendly staff
Cons: closed Sundays

Dear Owner and Manager of The Natural Grocer: