Family run and in business since 1992. more-less

Call for Hours

First Review by joyfulgirlnaturals

Great shop

5 Posted on 07 / 13 / 2014

I shopped here even before my vegan days, but nearly not often enough. The store has great selection of vitamins and other natural products and friendly and knowledgeable service.

Pros: Great selection, Great service
Cons: Bit pricy on certain items
Guest
Guest

I love this little shop!

5 Posted on 12 / 29 / 2013

I don't shop here as often as I'd like to. They carry a wide variety of vitamins & supplements, yummy snacks, bulk nuts, books, drinks, everything! They always have great customer service. I high recommend this tiny little grocer!

Pros: Tons of choices, Great customer service, Good value on most items
Cons: Difficult to find

A great place to find what your looking for

4 Posted on 07 / 14 / 2008

I have stopped by this grocer many many times. They provide great customer service and I alsways find what I need. They have a great selection of essential oils, soy products, vitamins etc. They are a great store!

Pros: customer service, wide selection, easy access

Dear Owner and Manager of The Natural Grocer: