The Natural Cafe - Moorpark

Serves meat, veg options available. Several locations in California. Extensive menu includes many vegetarian dishes: sandwiches, salads, pasta, smoothies, a veggie soup of the day (sometimes vegan). You can ask to veganize a dish using veganaise, etc. Located in the Target shopping center. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Juice bar, American, Fast food, Non-veg
840 New Los Angeles Ave Ste A2 (Target Shopping Center)
Moorpark, California 93021
805-523-2016

Open Mon-Sun 11am-9pm.

First Review by adostrow
CheyenneSummers
CheyenneSummers

AMAZING!

4 Posted on 06 / 15 / 2013

This place is phenomenal. I love the food, I love the choices, and it is a great place to dine. I took my non-veg family to this place, and they couldn't even tell that their burgers were made of soy and tofu instead of chicken. I laughed so hard. Everything is fresh, and everything tastes great. I highly recommend this to any starting out vegan or vegetarian, it is a great was to great ideas! There are only TWO items on their menu that are not vegetarian.

Pros: Fresh, Friendly, excellent food
adostrow
adostrow

This is my favorite restaurant

4 Posted on 11 / 16 / 2009

I eat here easily twice a week. They have a ton of veggie options and make the best tofu. Order the tofu triple well done if you like it crispy. Their veggie nachos are one of my favs. The tempeh tacos are the BOMB!!!!!!! The Budda burrito is what I order at least once a week.

Pros: Yummy, Tons of veggie options, friendly staff
Cons: not open 24 hours a day, dont serve breakfast

Dear Owner and Manager of The Natural Cafe - Moorpark: