CLOSED: The Natural Cafe...

Serves meat, veg options available. The meat offered is poultry, otherwise food is vegetarian and vegan. Includes rice, udon noodle, kimbap, pizza, sandwiches, and wraps. Free wi-fi. MOVED TO DEVENS, MA, IN 2014. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Asian, Fusion, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg
25 Main St (Washington)
Ayer, Massachusetts 01432
978-391-4651

Open Tue-Thur 10am–4pm, Fri-Sat 10am–8pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by theauthenticleader
NaturalDoug
NaturalDoug

Great place to start your healthy eating journey

4 Posted on 01 / 05 / 2013

I am looking to stay healthy and I am convinced that organic food is the way to go. This Cafe offers me choices, including chicken till I can learn to live without meat.

I eat here often and highly recommend it.

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Value, Friendly staff
theauthenticleader
theauthenticleader

Amazing vegan and vegetarian food!

4 Posted on 12 / 07 / 2012

I just had the most amazing home made, like real home made soup including the broth! Chock full of delicious vegetables, quinoa, barley, it was deliciously fresh! The panini I had was amazing as well!!!!! Oh, wait I topped it off with a vegan cupcake! YUM!!! the best!!!!

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: The Natural Cafe and Market: