Serves meat, veg options available. The Mango Tree, situated in the heart of Belgravia, a stone's throw from Buckingham Palace, is a part of London that will be forever Thailand. The back pages of the 20 plus page menu is where the Vegan section is with over 20 dishes. It's a lively place, but intimate enough for a special night out. Other locations are in Bangkok and Dubai. Note: Reportedly some vegetarian dishes may contain fish, check first before ordering- please inform HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Non-veg
46 Grosvenor Pl
London, England SW1X 7EQ
020-7823-1888
Closed now

Mon-Sat 12:00pm-3:00pm, Mon-Wed 6:00pm-11:00pm, Thu-Sat 6:00pm-11:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:30pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by valenn
Chris W
Chris W

Watch out for fish!

Posted on 06 / 27 / 2014

I have only visited once, but please note that waitress informed us that dishes labelled as vegetarian labelled do contain fish sauce.

Probably not the best restaurant for vegetarians. Apparently fish sauce is added for flavour - waitress failed to see why this may be a problem!

Updated from previous review on Thursday October 18, 2012

Updated from previous review on Friday June 27, 2014

Cons: "Vegetarian" dishes contain fish
valenn
valenn

Slightly Disappointing

Posted on 05 / 16 / 2012

I decided to visit this restaurant as I was in London for a training course with some meat eating colleagues. The separate menu of Vegetarian and Vegan options offered adequate choice however my (vegan) food arrived consistantly later than the meat eaters food. The food was okay but by the time my rice arrived my curry was not warm. The meat dishes were apparently excellent or so I was told. There is entertainment which was interesting (dancing mainly) but beware they add a discretionary 12.5% service charge.

Pros: Serves Meat Dishes
Cons: Busy, Serves Meat Dishes

Dear Owner and Manager of The Mango Tree: