Serves meat, veg options available. Salad bar and a health juice bar serving a wide variety of fresh and healthy concoctions. Has Wi-Fi. Previously named Blossom Natural Therapy Centre Restaurant. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Non-veg
The Mandala Resort, Manderim
Goa, India 403512

Call for hours - tell us

• Cash only

First Review by BananaBoots
Third Eye
Third Eye

Great place but not vegan

Posted on 01 / 21 / 2012

We ate here a couple of times recently on a trip to Goa, It is no longer the Blossom Natural Therapies Centre, and not a raw vegan cafe either, it is now just the Mandala Resort and restaurant. But I have to say it's an amazing looking place! The energy is magical and the setting it was in was really nice. But importantly, its not Vegan as listed and none of the staff know what Vegan means. And they serve Meat, so I'd call it a Veg friendly restaurant with good vegan options, like soy sausages and scrambled tofu for breakfast you just have to be very clear to them about what you don't want in your food. We were served meals with dairy and egg even after explaining that we didn't want them in the meals. So Language barrier was a little tough, but having said all that I still recommend this place, and Id go back there, such a beautiful restaurant in a tranquil setting, The listing just needs to be adjusted so there's no confusion.
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 21, 2012

Pros: Beautiful setting, Great food, Friendly staff
Cons: Didnt know what Vegan meant, Serves Meat, Limited english
  • raw

Best and Maybe only Raw cafe in Goa!

Posted on 03 / 05 / 2011

This has to be the best and maybe only Raw health food cafe in Goa. I felt very lucky to have stumbled across it. I was able to be 100% on the Raw diet during my stay in Mandrem because of this cafe and I felt amazingly healthy. Each day I enjoyed Raw Carrot Cake, Raw Ice cream, Raw humous, Raw Flax crackers, sprouts, Organic veggies, Raw chocolate deserts, healthy fresh fruit and veggie juices and plenty of other tasty raw treats. Everything is washed with a special water filter system also so I did not even come close to getting sick or have stomach issues at all while I was in India which is a rare thing!! So I am very grateful to this place. Also for sale at the cafe are natural parasite tinctures, Natural washing soaps, sometimes Wheatgrass, and other health conscious supplements and products. Prices are very reasonable also! Hope you enjoy it there as much as I did!!
Updated from previous review on Saturday March 05, 2011

Pros: Organic options, Good Price, excellent healthy living food
  • Ambrosia Ambrosia

This review is so inspiring! However, when I called up on this number 9657898021, at Blossom Cafe, I was informed that it has been closed down! It was closed down in April 2011, only last month. No body answers at the other number which is 9766275199. Sad!

• BananaBoots BananaBoots

Nowhere stays open in Goa from April until November so you will have to wait till next season before they open up again towards the end of the year

• Third Eye Third Eye

They are open we ate there a couple of times during Jan 2012 read my review :)

Dear Owner and Manager of The Mandala: