The Magic Mushroom Kitchen

Vegan lunch food service. Open for take away and only at lunch time. They also deliver. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Delivery, Caribbean, Take-out Only

Call for hours - tell us

• Reservations required
  • Cash only

First Review by Funvegfamily
Gudrun
Gudrun

Wonderful!

Posted on 12 / 26 / 2014

I don't have much to ad to the previous review. Unfortunately I was only able to order a meal on my last day on Aruba and it was just great! I did have some email contact with the owner before this and she turned out to be an extremely friendly and helpful person, offering help especially when I got the flu on my second day in Aruba which was just bad luck. If I ever get back to Aruba I would like to have a daily dish from "The Magic Mushroom Kitchen"! But I also hope that some day they will run a nice big restaurant at the beach or so... am sure that would be really awesome, and the customers would love it!

Pros: great food, friendly and helpful people, good price
Cons: no dinner - only lunch delivery
Funvegfamily
Funvegfamily

Made our vacation easy and yummy!

Posted on 03 / 11 / 2014

Shanella runs a great restaurant! Each day on our vacation, she delivered a different dish (usually a main dish, a salad, a side, and a dessert or drink) to our hotel (for $10 for a large serving--including delivery). I think the restaurant is vegetarian, but she easily adapted everything to be vegan. Examples--asparagus paella, plantain soup with rice, salad with tempura, chickpea lasagna. Even our kids loved the food! We found her and contacted her through Facebook, but she also responds to email (she emailed us a menu each day) and the phone. Great place!!

Pros: Great food, Convenient, Friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of The Magic Mushroom Kitchen: