The Lucky Slice Pizza

Serves meat, veg options available. Has a roasted veggie panini (with hummus), tapenade pizza (with kalamata olives and artichoke heart), and you could call ahead to order vegan pizza by the slice. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JoriSchmalz
JoriSchmalz
JoriSchmalz

Vegan Pizza By The Slice on Tuesdays

4 Posted on 05 / 28 / 2014

Lucky Slice is definitely vegan-friendly. They don't do vegan pizza by the slice every day, only on Tuesdays. I've had it though and it's pretty tasty. However, you can order a whole vegan pizza anytime. When I asked which sauces were vegan, the guy working the counter went and got their recipe book and went through THE WHOLE menu with me, telling me which things were vegan and which things weren't.

Vegan-friendly sauces:
-Red (fresh tomato, garlic and herbs)
-BBQ (sweet-n-tangy southern bbq)
-Herbal (fresh herbs, garlic, olive oil)
-Thai Peanut (Thai influenced peanut sauce)

Their balsamic salad dressing is also vegan.

I have yet to order a whole pizza from them, but I always go on Tuesdays for their vegan tapenade by the slice. I'll update when I do end up ordering a whole pizza.

They also do vegan bread sticks. They don't have them on hand, but they'll make them to order. I order them all the time, they're really good. You can also get a sauce with them for dipping.

It was so amazing to encounter someone so helpful and willing to figure out which things were vegan. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday May 28, 2014

Pros: friendly & helpful staff, vegan pizza and bread sticks, multiple vegan sauces
Cons: vegan pizza by the slice only on Tuesday

Dear Owner and Manager of The Lucky Slice Pizza: